Monday, May 28, 2012

5,000 Page Summer

I know, it's been a year and a half since I have been on here. I guess writing reviews was more challenging than I thought. But since it is Memorial Day, I know that summer is going to be here very soon. Some of the schools here in Monroe are already done for the summer. I finished my school about a month ago, so my summer has already begun.

But when summer comes, so dose a lot of reading. I feel like I haven't been reading books the way a sixteen year old homeschooler should. So, I am going to challenge myself to read 5,000 pages before school starts back up in the fall.

Now, that might not seem like a lot to some of you. But that is my goal, and I encourage you to do it with me. Maybe you want to do 10,000 pages. Or, maybe just 1,000. But I would love to have someone do this with me.

I will try to keep you all updated with my reading. Once I finish a book, I will put it on here, along with the number of pages in the book. Then, when I read more books, I will add the page numbers up, until I read 5,000 pages. It is going to be hard, but I think I can do it.

So...who want to join me?

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment