Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome to my New Blog

Hi! It's Sammy Here! And this is my second blog called Sammy's Reviews. If you have never seen my first blog, make sure you check it out. (www.sammysleuth.blogspot.com) I am going to read books (Mostly American Girl and Nancy Drew) And then talk about the book, and tell you what I like/dislike about them. I usually read 1 book a week, so I'll try to post a new review once a week, but my life can get very busy at times, you you'll never know when I will post something. :) I usually read a lot of books durning the summer, so, I'm hoping to read at least 20 books before school starts up in the fall. Anyway, thanks for checking out my new blog, and I hope you enjoy it! Please follow!!!! ~Samantha (Sammy)

1 comment:

  1. Let's get reading!! I can't wait to see what you are going to read!!~Momma

    ReplyDelete