Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My First Book, Decided. :D

Hey Guys!!!! Okay, so I have been reading a lot of books lately. And I plan on doing reviews on them too. I also wanted to say that I am also planning on doing Movie and game reviews. (I just finished Nancy Drew Ransom of the Seven Ships PC game yesterday, so I might do I review on that soon) But right now, I have decided what Book I'm going to review.

This was my mom's choice



Eight Cousins By Louisa May Alcott

When she told me she wanted me to do this, I was a little unsure. In other words, I didn't want to do this book. I mean, I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but I didn't really want to read an almost 300 page book with huge words in it that I can't pronounce, and very long chapters about someone in love. But, I'll tell you one thing-I was completely wrong. This book really isn't like that. Well, yet anyway. :) I have only read a little bit of it, and I like everything so far. So, I decided that I'm going to review the book on here chapter by chapter. So, I should post on here at least once a day. Or, every other day.

I encourage you guys to read the book with me. Chapter by chapter. And then you can tell me what you thought about it. I think I'll do each post reviewing 2 chapters. So, since there is 24 chapters in it, and if I decided to review once I day, I would be finished reviewing the book in 12 days. :) So, later today, I plan to review the first 2 chapters of the book.

Thanks for reading!!!

~Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome, I'm reading another book right now.
    I might read it some other time though.
    I really like the idea for this blog and I posted about it on my blog btw :)
    Byeeee Sammy :D

    ReplyDelete