Thursday, May 16, 2013

Writing, not Reading.

I'm sad to say it's been awhile since I've been able to sit down and read a good book. But, I think I have a good excuse...I haven't had time to read, because I've been writing. In fact, as of April 1st, I became a published author!

It was a great experience for me! I wrote this 230 page book in 27 days. I had never written so much before, so let's say my mind was pretty tired by the end of the month, but once I had time to sleep, I realized that I had just written an entire book. (Just thinking about it is making me exhausted.)



Anyway, I am not going to do a review on my book, (because that's just weird) But, I thought I'd give you the opportunity to...

In the next few months, I will be holding a book giveaway on my other blog, Saved by Grace. When I do, I will direct everyone on that blog over here to my review one. I plan on giving away a few copies, so you'll have a better opportunity of winning.

If you have a book review blog like I do, please let me know. I will look it over, and if I like what I see, I will send you a book for a very cheap price so that you can read it, and review it on your blog.

Or, if you'd like to buy it now in paperback form, or on the kindle, you can do so here.

You can also buy it from me. You'd send me the money, and I'd send you an autographed copy. It is the same price to do it that way, it will just take a little longer for you to get it. If you're interested, please email me at SammySleuth@gmail.com

Well, I know I say this a lot, but I am hoping that I will be back reviewing on here soon. I hope to read a lot this summer, so when I do, I will hopefully put reviews for the books up on here.

I did read a book last month called "Fairest Beauty" by Melanie Dickerson. I am planning on writing a review for that one soon.

Alright! See you guys later! ~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment